Wednesday 18 July 2018

It was a very good start...


Every day it seems, Trump trumps himself. "There has been a simple mistake. What I meant to say to Putin was I would believe that Russia would get involved in the U.S. elections, not wouldn't. Slip of the tongue. Our intelligence people are really good. I mean really really good. They are good guys. Please don't prosecute me for treason."

Every day, the Pentagon holds its breath and waits for the next utterance of their Commander in Chief. It came as a total surprise to them when he announced that the U.S.A. would no longer be carrying out military manoeuvres on the border with South Korea.

One thing they will not be holding their breath about is the outcome of his stated ambition to persuade Russia to give up nuclear weapons.

11 comments:

  1. I think "Sorry,not sorry" sums it all up. Did your escape go well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words fail me about this latest debacle Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a brilliant article the other day. Bear with me as I think it out, as I can't even remember the Cliff Notes of anything these days. We have the Magnitsky Act, named for a reporter Putin had tortured to death. Wait, I found it. Referenced below. Putin thinks Trump can return his 230 million dollars. But the president can't. Here's the article:
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/trumpcast/2017/07/why_does_putin_hate_the_magnitsky_act.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's difficult to know who was lying the most. Putin with his declaration that all Russians are goodies, or Trump saying he believed him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Putin. Trump is too stupid to be believed after the first attempt at lying.

      Delete
  5. I'm not normally a political person, but Trump is pushing me to it! He is beyond belief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty much impossible not to be political these days.

      Delete
  6. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete