Thursday 24 November 2011

The life of a working man

My retired friend turned up on his new toy - he didn't say how much it cost him, and you know what? I DON'T CARE (lie).


It's difficult to concentrate on a sandwich when there is this much envy and expectation.

Just two events that I have to put up with in one day. A colleague almost smashed out all my front teeth with a metal bar yesterday too, when I was loading a quarter ton block of stone into the workshop. With colleagues like that, you don't need competitors. Retirement is not an option...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bike (and what a fabulous logo). Somehow the seat doesn't look quite right. The dogs, however, look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Tom.....I can just see you turning green with envy haha, exclamation mark....my uncle has a Norton as well as his Vincent.
    The dogs are gorgeous....we had one just the same....his name was Harry Smith.
    .....and, the incident with the metal bar could have solved your dental problem once and for all !! (joke!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd take the dogs over the bike any day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much?
    You know what? I don't care either!
    Beautiful bike and beautiful dogs too. (And no. The sandwich is MINE yer bloody magpies.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ought to have said that daddy is in the middle, and his two daughters are either side - the one on the right bites (but not me).

    ReplyDelete