Monday 26 July 2021

Be my guest


I am up to my neck in semi-solids right now, and I do not have enough time to give you all the attention you deserve.

Therefore... I am issuing an open invitation for anyone  to guest-write on my blog, no questions asked and no censorship other than that of downright nastiness or gratuitous bullshit.

Some of you already know my real email address, but I will say to the others who don't that the tjstephenson@talktalk.net has long since been held to ransom and my nearest and dearest left to die at the hands of pirates. Yes, I have a ruthless side, mainly due to lack of ransom funds.

So, all my old mates - Rachel, Weave, John, Jane and Lance, Sarah, Jack@, Cro (fat chance), Britta, Joanne  - to name but a few - start the ball rolling by sending me your post. If you trust me but don't know my address, send me your address in a comment and I will immediately delete it after I have sent you mine, You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

All genuinely welcome.

Deal?

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It looks like Weave thought about it for two seconds.

      Delete
    2. I think she must have been interrupted.

      Delete
    3. She was inspired and rushed to write her post.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be interesting! I'll be looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a blogger but only a commenter. I will say that all of you bloggers have been lifesavers for me during our Covid days! Socializing, sharing photos and opinions and life stories, really kept me going on sad days. I thank you all for the work you put into your blogs and want to let you all know how much I appreciate you! Keep blogging everyone! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do it for the same reasons as you read them. They either keep us sane or send us further down the road to madness.

      Delete
  5. Come on, Sarah T. You know you want to. Same goes for you, H@@S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I removed it because I promised I would in good time. I look forward to your post, GZ.

      Delete
    2. P.S. I cannot believe I have not been following you for so long! What was I thinking of, or not thinking of? Anyway, I am now. I am on your boat.

      Delete
  7. Memories of Iford Manor come to mind.....

    We are delighted to be counted as friends and will try to write....

    ReplyDelete