Sunday 19 November 2017

World's smallest drummer?


Thomas sent me this photo of a German band this morning, saying that the drummer is the smallest human being he has ever seen in his life.

I first looked at it from my phone whilst in bed and the drummer is so very small that I did not see him on a picture a quarter of the size of this one. I thought that the man standing in front of the microphone was quite small, but I have seen others much smaller. Then I later spotted the drummer, seated on the stage with his legs hanging over the edge...

This man is 31.5 inches tall. I don't think I have ever seen an adult man under three feet tall.

As I write this, Thomas has sent me another email saying that the drummer was drinking a bottle of Becks beer. The bottle was one third the size of him. Cheap date for someone.

Apparently the band is very good. Just as well.

13 comments:

  1. I have been wondering what it is that makes all North German men between 25 and 45 look like they do, and it has just occurred to me with this photo.

    They look as though their parents buy their clothes and shoes for them. Even bands dress neatly sensibly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look a rather strange bunch; not at all like bands I know and love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't spent enough time in Northern Germany then.

      Delete
  3. The 'little drummer boy' (sorry) is the one perched on the side of the stage? He sort of looks like a Heinzelmännchen, but one wearing sensible clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the smallest of the group. In one way you cannot miss him. In another you can.

      Delete
  4. The audience are looking the other way. Do you know why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the singers looks like a young Meatloaf and the woman looks like she has had enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me a while to find the drummer .... sorry !!! Do you know what their music is like ? I don't think I fancy going to any of their gigs. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing missing is the lederhosen.

    ReplyDelete