Monday 15 February 2016

Morning

Ok, iMac. I can take a joke but enough's enough. It reset itself overnight, but after three attempts I can now send emails again. The more you do something, the faster you become at doing it, so it only took me five minutes, not the usual hour and a half. Settle down, settle down.

I really should be in that Crown Courtroom right now, but here I am in the bright sunshine having spent a wonderful Sunday afternoon with the boys and girls - all together in Bath from London and Bristol. These unplanned things are the best - unlike last Christmas.

I've been eyeing-up John's pie. I bought a home-made one yesterday, but we didn't round to eating it, we were having so much fun. I might watch Walking Dead live (!) tonight just so I can spoil it for him with an email. Maybe not.

Everyone said what a great series 'Breaking Bad' was, but I never saw a second of it. Did you hear about the $1 billion's worth of crystal meth brought over from China in thousands of support bras?

14 comments:

  1. Breaking Bad was good, very good, i watched 6 seasons of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking Bad was a masterpiece - best show of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that last paragraph a joke or did it really happen? I do live such a sheltered life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Weave, it's true ! They were shipped from Hong Kong to Australia, though, not to Europe. I checked with the BBC website, after I read Tom's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of it let alone saw a second of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I heard that on the news. You sure have had some drama's with your computer. Let's hope it's all sorted now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. These one enhanced as well - maybe a bit too much enhancement in the gel.

      Delete
    2. You're very au fait with the ins and outs of bra's !!!! XXXX

      Delete
    3. In my extreme youth, it was important to know how to remove a bra from the front, in the dark. A little later, nobody wore them so this was knowledge gone to waste. These days, ALL young women wear bras, but this is now no longer any business of mine.

      I was told this statistic the other day: In Africa (they didn't say which part of this gigantic continent), you are 5 times more likely to get raped if you don't wear a bra. I don't believe it.

      Delete
    4. it sounds ridiculous, but it could be true Tom. Don't forget, they have a different way of looking at things, than we do. Not wearing a bra may possibly be a come-on - an "invitation"....
      After all, in India it seems you only need to be young, and female, to be raped.

      Delete
  8. I thought crystal meth was extremely simple to make, in your own kitchen; hardly worth ruining all those bra's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but in China, everything is cheap to make, including bras.

      Delete