Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Hello Glaston... Bath!

video

This little video clip is a test really, I have had trouble uploading unedited clips in the past, and I want to see if it works ok now.

The end of a noisy set in The Bell, one Sunday lunchtime, taken on a phone. I am trying to persuade the pub to have a blog as well as all the Facebook stuff, because I had the feeling that not many people looked at their website or forum - until they advertised a job on it. Over 600 people have looked at that one!

14 comments:

  1. I don't normally like live music in pubs (old man) but this rendition of 'Calendar Girl' was really rather super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you manage to order a pint; sign language?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - two fingers for English beer, and one for everything else.

      Delete
  3. I like it! I
    Though I usually don't like music in bars either anymore either. I don't even go out to see bands play. Not even when my husband performs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a performing husband? Very rare.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That's either the drugs, or you need to update your Adobe Flash Player.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. How do you think I feel - at least they are playing old music.

      Delete
    2. I suppose there is a huge gap between 1951 and 1952.

      Delete
    3. It seemed huger when I was 6 months old - in retrospect.

      Delete
    4. Yes, it is only now beginning to pale into insignificance.

      Delete
  6. God that took me back.....a VERY long way. I'm surprised I have the power of hearing at all.

    ReplyDelete